did you think i forgot about you guys?! ehhh…
ha. ha. i keed. i totally didn’t but this weekend from friday to just this moment has been a whirlwind of cuhrazedness.
until erica reminded me about it i had actually forgotten about conclusions friday. oh. me. gawd. i know. i’m sorry.
still friends? k! great :) in that case we’ll make it conclusions sunday!
1. wheat bran + oat bran makes a ridiculously large and voluminous breakfast.
1/3c oatbran, 1/4c wheat bran, cin+stiv+maca, 1/4c egg beaters, 1 scoop biochem vanilla pro powder, 1.75 tbsp better n peanut butter.
2. snow days are also known as days you venture out and get all of your errands done while everyone else is pretending like they can’t function inside.
3. when i said i hoped maca powder would bring back my mojo, that was your cue to offer up your single brothers, husband’s friends, long lost cousins, dog walkers…
you get the picture.
4. always carry a fork in your pocket. just in case you’re hungry for lunch while you’re out running errands.
5. april should consider renaming her low carb protein bars “shoveling fuel”
6. “vegetarian sushi platter with brown rice” is also another way of saying “ very expensive carrots and asparagus rapped in seaweed on top of white rice chunks”
7. john mayer is good in concert.
8. john mayer is effing amazing in concert when your bestie “knows a guy” and when he brings you to your wallet friendly
free seats 6 rows from the side of the stage.
9. i understand why john mayer scores so many chicks..
10. going skiing for your first time ever is not a good idea the night after a concert on 3 hours of sleep
11. four + feet of snow is a. lot.
12. and i thank my lucky stars i don’t live upstate.
13. two hour lessons on the bunny slope also known as an incline is exhausting. as is getting on your skiing shoes, finding your way around the ski resort and learning how to pizza pie your skis. doing all of this on two hours of sleep makes for a very cranky bus ride home and a very tired unhappy
14. sleep deprivation also makes for great dinner ideas at 11PM when you get home. so great that you repeat it the next day for lunch.
sweet punkin protein omlette
3 jumbo egg whites, cinn+stev+vanilla extract, 1 scoop tjs vanilla soy protein powder, inside omlette: 1/4c canned pumpkin + 1 laughing cow wedge.
15. not working out since thursday means that spin will not be my friend come tomorrow morning.
16. i’m exhausted and my google reader hates my face right now.
poo. this conclusions sunday was not creative! i’ll be back tomorrow night after work with some regularly scheduled postage :) hope you all had a wonderous weekend.
i’m off to get some school work done blargh!
what are your conclusions from the weekend?