it’s raining. it’s pouring. and i was a fashion victim today.
the rain made me do it.
today september 29th 2010 i shamelessly rocked my champion windbreaker circa 1998 to keep the rain from melting me.
they don’t call me the wicked witch of the west for nuttin.
speakin of nuttin. i got nuttin for you today! it’s been a beazy week. and this morning i set my alarm for 5am to workout a different part of my body.
trust me. a brain workout is so much more exhausting then a body workout. i had an exam this afternoon and so i utilized the wee morning hours of darkness to sip some caffiene and
cram study before trekking to work. phew! what a workout.
so because my brain is fried. you are going to get a special post.
here’s a list of things i should be ashamed of but you know what? i’m just not.
1. i should be ashamed that on tuesday i forgot plastic isn’t microwaveable..
purevia will you forgive me? (p.s. that burn smudge kind of reminds me of a roasted marshmellow..)
2. i should be ashamed that i talk to myself on the way to/from work
it goes something like this: “hmm i wonder if my boss is in today, oh and i wonder what that guy is listening to on the radio, did i remember to pack another pack of gum? i hope i get to work early enough to pee, dammit i forgot a new jar of jelly..”
3. i should be ashamed that sometimes i take “breaks for blogs” at work.
but i’m not. they don’t pay me near enough to feel bad about reading a blog here or there.
overnight protein oat bran (made with oat bran, isopure strawberries & cream protein powder, peanut flour, vanilla almond milk & naturally more)
4. i should be ashamed that i wore the same pants to work monday and tuesday. my excuse is that i was only at work for 3 hours on monday.
i should really be ashamed that i went to work on tuesday with garlic powder on my pants from monday.
but i’m not.
because the garlicky veggies were too good to feel ashamed about dirty pants.
5. i should be ashamed that i have no idea what project foodbuzz or blog or whatever it is, is all about.
especially when many of my bloggie friends deserve to win. (whatever the prize is!)
but i’m not. i just blog for fun & because for some god-for-saken reason you guys come back to read my blabbles.
6. i should be ashamed that i was simultaneously typing this list (on my blackberry) while driving.
but i’m not. because crawling down the belt parkway at 10mph is not considered driving. (atleast in my book)
sweet egg white omelet with pumpkin, laughing cow & raspberry preserves
7. i should be ashamed that i’m so over the biggest loser, jillian michaels, & bob harper.
but i’m not. because there are way cooler people out there to watch on a tuesday night. like uncle jesse hanging out on glee or rachel zoe
8. i should be ashamed that i had steamed shrimp & veggies from chinese takeout both saturday AND sunday night.
but i’m not. because deej paid for it both times.
eek i hope she doesn’t read that! thanks mommy love you <3 (gotta cover my ass somehow..)
traffic snacks of hummus, mini peppers & soy nuts!
9. i should be ashamed that i just looked down and i’m pretty sure i walked around with my fly open for a solid portion of the day today.
gotta remember to xyz! hey atleast i had cute underwear on today. and hopefully people were looking at my super swanky champion windbreaker insteak of my draws via my open fly.
open flies are so fly.
rice cake with naturally more & raspberry preserves
10. i should be ashamed that i don’t ever use my blinker to switch lanes, yet when i’m making a left turn i say the “dinkda dinkda” blinker sound out loud to myself.
11. i should be ashamed that the days i get to work super early you can find me wandering around waldbaums at 8:30 in the morning. and leaving with $2 worth of seltzer
but i’m not. because i <3 seltzer and grocery stores.
12. i should be ashamed that my ipod just went from florence & the machine to taylor swift to gyptian to the backstreet boys & ended with the lion king.
but i’m not. because variety is the spice of life.
13. i should be ashamed that in my head i imagined mint chocolate chip godiva pearls, pumpkin & peanut butter to taste good together.
microwave pumpkin cake with peanut flour paste & mint chocolate godiva pearls
boy was i wrong.
i ate it anyway.
and for the record i’m not.
14. i should be ashamed that i’m posting two vain pictures of myself in my sexy champion
but i’m not.
15. i should be ashamed that i’m calling this a post..
but i’m not.
that is all.
love to love you <3
- what should you be ashamed of this week, but you’re just totally not?