i have good reason.
so remember how the last time we spoke, we were all sharing how much we love coffee in all forms, in all brewed ways & all brands..
well apparently so did my camera.
you were good to me.
yes. if you’re are thinking that my beloved olympus camera packed to the maximus with pictures of egg white oats, giant bowls of roasted veggies, peanut butter paste and a family picture here and there, somehow found it’s way to the bottom of my coffee mug..
well you would be correct.
that is right. at approximately 8:40 thursday morning the 28th of october my dear olympus dove head first into my coffee mug.
and so i left you with good reason..
and so you must be wondering “well julie if your camera is 20,000 leagues under the coffee sea then how in the world did you take a picture of your delicious breakfast?”
well folks, that’s why deej is not only the best mom on earth (i’m kissing butt because she bought me dinner last night). because she doesn’t use her swanky nikon coolpix camera that often, she’s ever so generous and letting me borrow it until further notice.
read: until i get a full-time job, pay off my student loans, car repair payments, & move out..
i believe her words went something like this:
deej: “oh my gawd, no you didn’t! does it work?”
me: “no ma, it just makes angry noises like it wants to turn on but it’s esophagus is filled to the maximus with maxwell house”
deej: “haha don’t worry you can borrow my camera to blog”
me: “aw deej, you’re the best. just for that i’ll make you breakfast ;)”
…i secretly think she just likes seeing her name on the internet all the time, so if i stop blogging then her 15 minutes of “fame” is up…
anyways. so that’s my story and i’m sticking to it!
by the way. happy halloween! well almost.
my plans for the day are
oh. DONE. mm :)
deej will be happy about that picture, she recommended photographing some of my food on her new autumn table runner. she said quote on quote “it would look gawwjuss!”
egg white oats in a jar (naturally more forever and always) with blueberry flax & two kinds of sugar free preserves (apricot & raspberry) because i just couldn’t decide ;)
can i be honest with you?
of course i can..
i don’t love oats in a jar. that’s right. i kind of hate how all the peanut butter is at the bottom. and i usually just end up eating the peanut butter in chunks at the end because it never melts how i really want it to. so it ends up being oat bran then peanut butter for breakfast. i like when they’re meltied together.
phew! that felt good to get off my chest.
but i’ll continue to do it because if it saves me from washing a dish, then i’m down. melty plastic infused oats and all.
besides eating the rest of today’s plan is:
- trader joe’s restock (woo hoo! any recommendations?)
- bake bake bake! i’ve got to make some treats for the halloween party i’m going to tonight! any suggestions are GREATLY welcomed!
- clean room (crosses fingers i actually do this!)
- take a day off from the gym jam
- shower. …at some point
- pretend like i’m britney spears for a few hours at my bestie & her hubby’s annual halloween monster bash ;)
catch ya tomorrow!
love to love you <3
- what’s the silliest thing you’ve ever done to break something?
- are you celebrating halloween this weekend? if so what are you doing/dressing up as? i really am not a fan of the “holiday” but my best friend and her hubby LOVE it, and they host a party every year at their apartment. so i get down because they would not allow me not to haha.