four things tonight to be exact.
five things if you include my modern rugs love.
wait. six. actually because I want you guys to know how amazing your response to bringing awn 2011. I think we should all make it a point this year to just be you. because you yes you are fabulous. so no bitchassness this year. go out there and be fabulous. GO!
but wait finish reading my post first please ;)
ya snooze ya lose right?
of which I did not.
my wibbly wobbly workout. legs day!
warmed up with 15 minutes on the stairmaster
to your heart just to get the juices a flowin
- squats 5 sets
barbell weight + 20lbs 15 reps barbell weight + 40lbs 10 reps barbell weight + 50lbs 8 reps barbell weight + 60lbs 6 reps barbell weight + 50lbs 8 reps
- smith machine assisted lunges 3 sets 10 (30lbs) both legs
- smith machine sumo squats 3 sets 10 (40lbs)
- static forward lunges 3 sets 15 (bodyweight)
- hack squat machine 3 sets 8 (40lbs on hack squat) + calf pulses during rest period
non-alternating set: weighted hamstring curl machine
I just realized I sport these jeggings a lot. I love them what can I say! I kept it simple today because there were about 3 people in the entire campus at work today and went super casual. brown leather WARM boots from papa’s shoestore (rolled down for a fur cuff) + tan jeggings & a burnt orange sweater.
pre workout rice cake + peanut butter & water (I munch it on the car ride to the gym)
post workout egg beater fest + chocolate sizurp.
breakfast at zee office! overnight protein oat bran (made with water & bsn chocolate coconut candy protein powder) + peanut flour paste + cocoa almonds & jelly added at the office
lunch: tuna + salad beast + laughing cow + red pepper hummus (at the office) & a KIWI!
why are kiwis so underrated? I ate mine with the skin on like donkey kong.
dinner: salad BEASTUAL kale & spinach + egg whites + roasted veggies + pumpkin cornbread muffins + cranberry goat cheese + mardona balsamic (have you entered yet?)
and my four things.
the beautiful, fabulous and sweet gabriela tagged me in her four thangs post and I figured now more then ever is the perfect time for you to know more things about me
because reading my blog isn’t enough ;) love you people.
four tv shows that I watch:
- bravo. the housewives of everything (seriously I’m a bravo whore and will watch and become completely consumed by any and every housewife season, top chef, tabatha, rachel zoe, millionaire matchmaker) if I could have one station it would totally and completely without a doubt be bravo
- e! news. it’s my 7pm & eat dinner guilty pleasure
- bobby flay throwdown. (I love all of the food network competition shows but this is by far my favorite!)
- live with regis & kelly (I can’t help my love for kelly ripa & when I have the morning off from work I enjoy every waking second of the 60 minutes with her and reeg)
four things that I’m passionate about
- my family. I love my family. I love my relationship with them and seriously love every second (well not every) with them. deej jenna are a handful & a half when we’re together
- breakfast. .i. love. breakfast.
- exercise :) exercise = endorphins and happy people don’t kill other people, right?
- shoes & handbags. I don’t need to explain that ;)
four phrases/words I use a lot
- “friggn” I think it’s a long island thing..
- “seriously..” like I seriously say seriously all the time. sometimes it doesn’t even belong
- “for real”
- “spank yaaaa” instead of thank you. I know. sometime in life that will really get me in trubs
four things I’ve learned in the past
- you (meaning me) can’t always be right.(but most of the time you (meaning me) can)
- things definitely do not work out the way you picture them to. (ie. living at home, broke, and part-time jobbing it at the age of 24)
- my sister is my best friend in the entire world (and I used to ‘hate’ her and destroy her barbies. shh!)
- mom’s really do (or for the most part) know best (sh! don’t tell deej I said that)
four places I’d like to go
- pariiiissssssssss <3333
- greece! (specifically for my h-moon)
four things I did yesterday
- exchanged & sweater and belt I got for xmas
- had whole foods brown box love for lunch
- sweated my brains out at a spin class
- smiled really huge A LOT of times thanks to your comments
four things I’m looking forward to
- my bowl of popcorn that I’m going to make in 10 minutes
- a piece of new tree belgian biscuit dark chocolate
- my white elephant holiday party next weekend
- falling in love <3
four things I love about winter
- I don’t?
- BOOTS hello the only good thing
- coffee (well just not sweating when I drink it)
four people to play along
love to love you <3