don't expect much! just a normal girl living a normal life.
..or so you think.
..or so you think.
i'm julie, a young girl in her mid 20's (ugh that sucked typing that) living on long island, ny with a LOVE for all things fit, fun & fresh.
important things you need to know before you read on:
1. i'm 25 years old, single & ready to mingle. yet still living at home ha ha. easier said then done.
2. i LOVE to lift weights. love. a fitness junkie here. i value a serious sweat session, workout 5-6 days a week with lots of weight lifting, spin, some stairmill & other fun activities
3. i am no nutritionist, personal trainer, or anything certified to give any advice, just s girl who reads a lot about nutrition & clean eating and likes to copy others.
4. salad <3 you'll see a lot of it, because i love it
5. see the above and take out the word salad and put in the word "protein"
6. i eat clean because i love the way it makes me feel before, during AND after.
7. i'm a sarcastic, little snot rag. so *most* things i say, you should just take with a grain of salt
8. i just finished up my masters in public administration & now i've got LOTS of time on my hands which could lead to some strange and dangerous adventures
9. i do work! i work full-time at a community college in brooklyn in fundraising and alumni affairs
10. i drive A LOT. so be prepared because you're about to see a lot of pictures (and videos oh lord) of myself in my car
11. i'm overly obsessed with coffee. enough about that.
12. my family = the best thing since sliced bread.i refer to them a lot. here's a golean family tutorial
mom = 'deej'
dad = 'van'
sister = 'jenna' or 'jen'
brother 1 = 'jack'
brother 2 = 'james'
grammy = 'grammy'
dog = jj
did you write that down?
13. i'm crazy
14. i have no purpose to this blog, just to hang, share some fun stuff and that is all.
15. i hope you come back for more!
and as always i love to love you <3